Wednesday, February 18, 2009


"LOOK IN MY EYES"
I know what Mary J. Blidge meant when she said
"If you look in my eyes and see what I see"
What would you see?
You would see clutter thoughts.
Weird hearts, for someone that means so much to me!

: )

You would see a girl climbing to the top.
Sometimes it seems I can’t get enough.
Trying to escape the madness of my life and the negative things
Surrounding me.

; (

So I write to clear my thoughts.
I’m in search of new beginnings.
I’m in search for that man that I want to be with so much.
Not too much in search for him, but for things to fall in place should I say!

;)

He holds my heart, even in distance.
I guess I have to keep this secret to myself until that day comes.
"If you look in my life and see what I see"
; )~

I see many people not being truthful with others.
I see many people running from past loves.
I see people not being honest about whom they really are.
I see men and women moving to the next person, because their not
Complete with their present love.
: (
So why does my heart hurt.
I guessI feel bad for others, because I’ve been there.
I guess I feel someway because I’ve been that woman your man thought about.
I’ve also been that woman that has lost her man and had the broken heart.
Although my innocence is clear and truthful,
I hurt for your struggle to stay.
I’ve been there and there is a better way.
"If you look in my eyes and see what I see."

: U

I guess, "Music is my lover," it loves me back.
It makes me feel good and relieved.
It stands there with me
Through and thick and then.
It makes me feel loved again and again.
Just waiting for my king to come running to me.
It brings peace, when I’m weathering many storms.
So for now I’ll say "Music is My Lover"
"If you look into my eyes and see what I see"
; )

Take a close look at me and see if you understand me.
Look into my dark brown eyes, feel my natural hair tell me do you see inside beauty.
I love to hear horns play they relax the energy of
Blood flowing through my 25 year old veins.
Say can you see ME if you look in my eyes and see what I see!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SUCCESS IS UPON ME!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I reall like it...I feel a sense of you being transparant...but keep it up...God bless...

    ReplyDelete