Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Mr. Bill the Collector

He pounds and he pounds
He rings and he rings
Because he is coming to collect
Collecting the goods from me, becauseI owe indeed.
Constantly running from the man but
As usual in a instant he catches me
So I sit locked up in my personal jail cell
Which happens to be my brain, just confused
By all these strange thoughts
Surrounding me, so I continue to write
Because I'm scared I may miss a beat
The beat to my poetry.


It's clear as to who I am and what I strive to be, but the man is still after me.
I guess its time to grow up and stop running from the man and pay
Mr. Bill the Collector oh yes indeed!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    Next time he shows, don't say nothing.
    Right away, start reciting a poem.
    He'll think one of two things :
    one : you need mental help
    two : you're a psycopath
    And he won't show up again :-)

    Have an inspiring weekend,

    José

    ReplyDelete