Friday, May 8, 2009

Common Interest



Common InterestWhere do you come from? Who are you? Why are you here? Why, Why, Why……Just some Common Interest happening here!!!

We wonder why and we want to know the reasons

We ask ourselves, how this can be

That we get to this level of chemistry

So fast, but feels so right, such a thrill but is all too real

For you appear in meaningful hours

For your character displays a beautiful light

Even in darkness your light would still glow

And you ask me how do I know?

I know because I see it, I’m mesmerized by it and I feel it

My vision is clear and I am not blinded

There’s a common interest happening here!

For it seems I’ve met you before, maybe somewhere

Else in history, like from another lifetime or something

So I’m left feeling speechless, everything just keeps shining bright

Like happiness and joy surrounds you as a human being

You tend to give off a positive light

Like Curtis Mayfield sings “These are the Makings of You”

I’m not quite sure to who you are and why you've come here

I do know we have a Common interest that I adore my dear!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment