Friday, May 8, 2009

Musical Lover


Once upon a time I fell in love with a pretty boy, but he was way to pretty for me. Once upon a time I tried to love a basketball player, but he didn’t love me. I fell in love with a scholar, but he was way too smart and political for me. I fell in lust with a musician, but we all know that was not supposed to be! In it all, God continued to love me, I just had to stop seeking all the wrong beings and Keep holding onto his trust, for his Agape love is always more than enough!

I just keep on falling!!!I fell in love with his rhythm, also with his flow and his vibrating sensations remind me of Common’s Go!This seems like melodies from heaven and his rhythmic pattern can sometimes drive me insane.He puts me in a natural high and sometimes the volume is so loud I just can’t turn him down, so I keep calling him Music, which happens to be his name.

For he speaks through my skin, he whispers around my ears, he yells, he screams, he laughs and he becomes soothing! He is everything I need in moments of harmonic clarity. There are many Moment’s that seem so real like déjà vu; I just know some of these moments have already appeared.

My common interest and I relate to his genius, and I sometimes become speechless. As the beautiful Minnie Riperton would sing la la la la la la, do do do do do, for loving you is easy.So, you wonder why I smile and it seems like we shall have endless love, it’s because he is music and I become his muse!

However, I have fallen in love with the feeling music gives me and when I do fall in love again; music will always be a part of me. In every relationship there’s been a song to show the emotional identity of what it was and what it will be. The love I have for music will never escape me.Music inspires me ceaselessly to strive higher and higher towards my shining star and allows love to peep in whole-heartedly!!

No comments:

Post a Comment